Bio-security Wheel Washer
Help protect your business from the spread of disease.
Why Choose The Bio-Sparge Wheel Washer?
- Award winning
- Cost effective
- Simple to operate
- Robust construction
- Suitable for most challenging environments
- Helps with farm bio-security
- Variety of models to suit all wheel washing needs
- Uses environmental friendly, hospital grade disinfectant
- Available in any RAL number colour.
The Bio-Sparge Wheel Washer is a low cost disinfectant wheel spray system. Used on farm, livestock auction, feed mill, hatcheries and agricultural show entrances to strengthen your farm biosecurity measures.
How does the Bio-Sparge Wheel Washer work?
The disinfectant wheel spray system is simple to operate, and robust and works in most challenging environments. The Bio-Sparge incorporates a dosing valve and pump that applies a barrier of disinfectant solution via spray nozzles to the underside and sides of vehicles. The system is triggered automatically by all approaching vehicles and can be programmed directionally. The Bio-Sparge Wheel Washer is in use at show grounds, livestock auctions and poultry and pig farms in the UK and worldwide.
We have a variety of Bio-Sparge models to suit your needs.
Here is a table that explains what we have on offer.
||Bio-Sparge SMB 160 *
||The SMB160 is for heavier concentration of traffic and comes with larger pump, can accommodate greater levels of traffic
||Bio-Sparge SMB 120 *
||Wheel Spray smart movement beam, programmable sprayer that has a stainless steel pump and can be easily set with adjustable chemical strengths.
||Bio-Sparge Hose Trip *
||240 volt timed sprayer works on water pressure with solenoid. Triggered by a vehicle approach hose with a premixed solution on and off your farm.
||A pre mixed solution is sprayed on traffic for emergency Bio-Security situations. Quick and simple to assemble triggered by vehicle approach hose.
||One extra meter of tread, one meter of pipe, one spray nozzle and four extra anchors. For larger gateways.
||Service Engineer to fit Bio-Sparge to your concrete base and plugin electrics to your socket. Electrical work to be completed by others. We also connect to your water supply nearby.
||We can dispatch to the UK and beyond via Euro Pallet either tail lift or forklift, please advise.
The Bio-Sparge in operation
More Information on why the disinfectant wheel spray system the Bio-Sparge Wheel Washer would be perfect for your business.
- For bio-security (help prevent the spread of diseases such as Swine Flu, Avian Influenza, HS1N, Foot and Mouth, Blue Ear among many others)
- No electricity needed (at farm water pressure)
- Electric pump version also available when water pressure is unsuitable
- Washes the wheels and underside of farm traffic
- Solid robust construction
- The Bio-Sparge Wheel Washer is easy to install
- Self-assembly or installed by our trained fitters
- Manufactured to suit any opening, farm gate and agricultural entrances or anywhere where livestock are kept
- Use Non-corrosive and Bio-Degradable Chemicals
- The wheel washer is ideal for remote locations
We have been using the Bio-Sparge for 10 years. We feel bio-security is an important element that can affect business. So it’s important to disinfect vehicles as they enter the site. We have 30/40 vehicles a day. The Bio-Sparge is a cost effective solution and it’s reassuring to know every vehicle entering the business is safe.
- Stuart Biff, Hatcheries Manager , PD Hooks Hatcheries
Find out more
For a quote or just a chat about whether one of our products is right for you, just give us a call on:
Or contact us directly